When gloves aren't enough to cut through the cold, the warmth stoking Bulkley Hand Muff keeps hands and fingers comfortable and functional for the next round of rigging or rowing.
- Water-resistant and breathable Toray® 2-layer shell fabric with fully insulated high-pile sherpa fleece lining
- Elastic binding surrounds hand openings to seal in heat when hands are stowed inside
- Zippered pocket on backside designed for adding heat packs to bolster warmth
- G-Hooks and vertical webbing straps designed for quick attachment to waders and bib suspenders
- Muff can be used with included 1" adjustable webbing belt, or slid onto 1.5" or 2" Simms wading belts
** WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals including lead, which are known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. **