Designed for far-ranging anglers who thrive on fast, light progress, the Flyweight Backpack is the all-day on-water gear hauler that puts you comfortably in control.
- Lightweight, ultra-durable and water-resistant 150-denier robic nylon fabric with HDPE yarns built for years of abuse
- The main compartment can be accessed two ways - via front zipper or top access zipper and secure buckle
- Interior sleeve for hydration bladders up to 2L
- Padded, breathable and fully-adjustable harness system features a loop patch for fly storage and a tool docking station
- Dual mesh pockets on the backside offer storage for rod tubes or water bottles
- Stowable stuffit pocket can be deployed from bottom zippered pocket and used as a net holster or gear carrier
** WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals including lead, which are known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. **