Lightweight and tough power ...
A super-practical rod that has been sharpened like a blade that combines two conflicting performances into one.
● For blanks that lead to a decrease in sensitivity and operability, the cross carbon manufacturing method consisting of 45 degrees and 135 degrees, which can be said to be extravagant, has been abolished, and blanks designed with carbon in both vertical and horizontal directions are overwhelmingly "light". ] And "sensitivity" are realized.
● In order to generate tough power in the bidirectional carbon that leads to improvement of "lightening", "operability" and "sensitivity", an ultra-low resin carbon sheet that suppresses the amount of resin to the utmost for each elastic modulus is adopted. The ultra-low resin carbon sheet, which has the minimum amount of resin that is the connecting element of carbon, can wind up the carbon sheet at twice the density of blanks of the same weight, and the resulting blanks are "lighter" and "" Demonstrate amazing "power" while maintaining "operability" and "sensitivity" at a high level.
● In addition to ultra-low resin carbon, nanotechnology carbon and glass materials are used for models with special specifications, and manufacturing methods and materials are designed for each model.
● 100% of the performance required for each model is demonstrated by arranging carbon with different elastic moduli suitable for the application in each section of the tip, berry, and bat for one rod. The taper assembled with different elastic carbon realizes a practical bent curve with high hooking performance.
● Beautiful bend curve made of different elastic carbon with no peculiarity reduces the risk of rod breakage and demonstrates high durability and torque.
● Ism original small diameter multi-point guide system designed for each model suppresses twisting of the rod. By setting small-diameter guides with low foot height at multiple points with narrow intervals, the line position follows the taper and completely suppresses the twist of the rod that occurs between the guides.
● Uses the latest FUJI Industrial SIC-S guide. The oval ring with a small line contact area ensures significant weight reduction and castability performance.
● Ism's original small-diameter multi-point guide system suppresses line fluttering to the utmost limit, greatly improving direct operability and hooking power.
● The grip design that makes the best use of the bidirectional carbon blanks rolled up with a high-density ultra-low resin carbon sheet is designed to make the best use of the blanks balance, and the skinny type high hardness cork with high grip and the special EVA end Use the grip.
One that maximizes the sense of rigidity with overwhelming sensitivity and sharp operability that does not seem to be 7 feet heavy power. The IBC-70H blanks with tension up to the tip become a heavy power rod located in the opposite position to the swimming jig special IBC-71H, which has a soft tip that emphasizes biting, and you can feel it with a soft tip. Heavy bottom contact special specification that allows you to feel and operate everything that was not in the water. Operate heavy weight rubber jigs and leaderless down shots from middle to heavy weights that are frequently used in Lake Biwa to a high level even in a weed with low sensitivity, and bring them to landing with overwhelming lift power that can not be imagined from the lightness, and North Lake The operability of skillfully manipulating the football heavy Carolina in the deep water of is finished in a rod with originality that sets it apart from the heavy rod that emphasizes only power. In addition, the lightweight blank that combines sharpness and delicacy demonstrates high performance even in high-pressure tournament fields, with "easy pitching", "operability of lure", "lift power to pull away from the cover", and cover fishing. It is a special rod that is indispensable in the main game, and IBC-70H is one that seems to be INFINITE BLADE, which is a fusion of tournament and Lake Biwa.
■ Materials used Carbon fiber 95% Glass fiber 5% ■ Resin used Epoxy resin ■
Overall length 213cm ■ Closed size 213.4cm ■ Standard weight 114g ■ Tip diameter 1.8mm ■ Original diameter 13.2mm ■ Number of joints 1
■ Tapered first ■ Manufacturing method Tubular
A lineup of glass tip models that are hard bait specials in 6'10 ", which is a good maneuverability. Ichimura, who likes hard bait games in Lake Biwa while fighting in tournaments all over Japan, uses 1m in the tournament scene. From a diver's small medium size crank to a 3m / 4m diver's full size crank used in Lake Biwa with a single glass rod ... This 610MM LGT embodies that concept. ML power glass solid that can be put on is used for the tip part, and M power blanks composed of 24 tons of low elasticity carbon tubular are used for the belly bat. While having the characteristics of glass , It has a sharp swing feeling, high operability, and hooking power that can be hung even with a long distance. The UD glass material used for the tip part is a single suitable for the auto hooking performance that is a characteristic of glass. Because it is a supple material that does not play directional bites, it reliably catches bites even with high-speed pulling of cranks and vibrations, and reduces miss bites and disparities in hard baits. The hard bait special rod that can be
used is 610MM LGT. ■ Materials used Carbon fiber 40% Glass fiber 60% ■ Resin used Epoxy resin ■ Total length
208cm ■ Closed size 208.3cm ■ Standard weight 123g ■ Tip diameter 2.3mm ■ Original diameter 13.4mm ■ Number of joints 1
■ Tapered regular ■ Manufacturing method Glass tip
Pitching, side casting, overhead casting, multi-spec pursuing castability and hooking performance in the 6'10'series, which is the most easy-to-use and easy-to-manage length in all casting forms. Usually for chatter baits and spinner baits. The typical wire bait has a regular taper with high castability, so there is no point in hooking and the catch rate drops, so it is easy to throw and does not play the bite. Designed to be a regular first that is closer to the berry by making use of the tension of ton carbon. The exquisite regular first taper that is easy to throw and has a place to hang is the ultimate wire bait rod, but due to its versatile taper design, various hard baits It is a super versatile rod that is compatible with overhead , jig, worm and mulch.
■ Materials used Carbon fiber 95% Glass fiber 5% ■ Resin used Epoxy resin ■ Total length 208 cm
■ Casting size 208.3 cm ■ Standard weight 107 g ■ Tip diameter 1.7 mm ■ Original diameter 11.0mm ■ Number of joints 1
■ Taper regular first ■ Manufacturing method Tubular
A swimming jig special that allows you to perfectly operate the swimming jig pattern, which can be said to be synonymous with Lake Biwa in Ichimura, at a high level. The life of the swimming jig, which is a winding fishing with a worm hook, is to suck in at the time of the first bite. In order to ensure this first bite, it is based on 24 ton carbon, which has high followability and is easy to ride, and from the belly to the bat, it turns from the suction bite so that it can be hooked up firmly to the upper jaw even at a distance. , A blend of 30 tons and 40 tons of carbon that combines torque and agility, and designed with a regular first taper design that allows you to exert power at once from the tip part that is easy to ride. The blanks on the tip part that intentionally left a feeling of blur are not only for surely taking the first bite, but also for the swimming jig that is easy to lift up, it is possible to reel while keeping touching the weed exquisitely, so the bite rate is improved. It also leads to. This IBC-71H is a special rod that is indispensable for the Lake Biwa swimming jig pattern that can use a wide range of weights from 1 / 4oz to 3 / 4oz.
■ Materials used Carbon fiber 95% Glass fiber 5% ■ Resin used Epoxy resin ■
Overall length 216 cm ■ Closed dimension 184.9 cm ■ Standard own weight 128 g ■ Tip diameter 2.1 mm ■ Original diameter 14.7 mm ■ Number of joints 2 (grip joint)
■ Tapered regular First ■ Manufacturing method Tubular
Magnum cranks, big top waters, and feathers that are rarely incorporated into tournament strategies in recent years It is difficult to get results just by casting in the dark clouds, and it is accurate around high pressure lakes and complicated covers. There are many scenes where accuracy cast is required. Because it is a heavy lure, it is easy to choose a long and hard rod, but it is difficult to cast accurately aiming at pinpoint. That's where the IBC-68MHGT comes in. Although it is a 6ft8in that is easy to handle in any scene such as land and rental boats, it is equipped with a glass tip that makes it easy to put lure weights and facilitate accurate casting. By deciding the cast, such as between the targeted structure, under the overhang, at the time of complicated cover, etc., it is possible to realize the trace course that you imagined. Even in lure operation, the glass tip makes use of the lure action while it is a slow taper that exquisitely absorbs the pulling resistance of heavy lures. In addition, the flexibility peculiar to the glass makes it possible to reliably kill big fish without playing the bite. The ultimate heavyweight plug special, the IBC-68MHGT.
■ Materials used Carbon fiber 40% Glass fiber 60% ■ Resin used Epoxy resin ■ Overall length 203.2cm
■ Closed size 203.2cm ■ Standard own weight 137g ■ Tip diameter 2.6mm ■ Original diameter 10.6mm ■ Number of joints 1
■ Tapered slow ■ Manufacturing method Glass Tip
I want to handle various types of jerk bait comfortably ... MML + for a wide range of operation of 7 to 13 cm class jerk bait, exquisite power setting and short length of 6 feet 3 inches. The soft tip facilitates the movement that creates the line slack that is essential for bringing the jerk bait to life, and the smoothly bending berry does not bring the jerk bait too far toward you after the action, and at the same time it puts a strain on your wrist. Reduced. The taper design that bends according to the load ensures that the fish you hang will be brought to the landing. A jerk bait special one that stirs the imagination of Angler. In addition, its smooth taper design allows you to comfortably handle not only jerk baits, but also top water plugs such as pencil baits and poppers, as well as technical light plugging games. The IBC-63MML + is a technical plugging rod with the ultimate in true operability.
■ Materials used Carbon fiber 95% Glass fiber 5% ■ Resin used Epoxy resin ■ Total length
190.5cm ■ Closed dimensions 190.8cm ■ Standard weight 100g ■ Tip diameter 1.70mm ■ Original diameter 10.8mm ■ Number of joints 1
■ Taper regular
INFINITE BLADE bait finesse special of low taper thick winding blank that maximized the performance of 6 feet 6 inches light power. The blank, which was created through repeated tests to create a specification that sets it apart from rods without lift power because it pursues the sharpness that is typical of long-length light-powered bait finesse rods, exquisitely uses 40 tons and 30 tons of carbon. Low taper thick winding blank placed in. The bent curve created from a low-tapered thick-wound blank that can suppress twisting to the limit evenly distributes power from the tip to the bat, demonstrating a lift ability that can not be thought of as light power. By setting a 30 ton carbon solid tip on the supreme blank without power loss, a delicate and tough bait finesse rod was born. The taper design designed to bend firmly against swing speed allows you to cast with the weight of a lightweight weight such as Nekorig, Smoraba, Down Shot, Shad, etc. that you can handle with a spinning tackle, yet there is no blurring. The blanks demonstrate high-dimensional operability, and are one with excellent cast, power, operability and total balance.
■ Materials used Carbon fiber 95% Glass fiber 5% ■ Resin used Epoxy resin ■ Overall length 198 cm
■ Closed size 198.1 cm ■ Standard weight 106 g ■ Tip diameter 1.2 mm ■ Original diameter 8.3 mm ■ Number of joints 1
■ Taper regular first ■ Manufacturing method Solid Tip
** WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals including lead, which are known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. **